Imagine the feeling I had ten years ago as I woke up from my Beauty Sleep and found myself surrounded by two nice human friends whom I had never ever met before. Little did I know they were chosen to be My New Human Family.
We cuddled and played and their kisses were soft... but weird things happened... 'cause after a while they all started crying and looked both sad and happy at the same time... and I was superduper confused, but ups! my Birth Mommy was nowhere to be seen, nor were my human brother and sister... What on earth was going on?
All of a sudden they picked me up and put me in a basket with strange smells and then we drove off to Oslo.
I'll never ever forget that Sunday. I remember thinking: I'm a Big Boy now. I just got adopted and moved on to My New Life. And gosh! what a GOOD LIFE! Lucky me to get such a cool Human Family!
But time flies, and sadly I've passed The Rainbow Bridge by now. But I visit whenever I feel like it. Sometimes I purr and sometimes I drop some fur on Mommy's pillow... I know they all miss me a lot and I do miss them too. But Life goes on...
Ha ha! the local birds get really confused when Mr Greg shows up on the balcony… but honestly he is not as handsome as me, right 😻 But Mommy seems to like having him visit her and that makes me happy!
Ingen kommentarer:
Legg inn en kommentar